perfect blend :-)

Faye! :-) Thanks for this yummy sweet award. Haha! I super miss our daily carpool and our weekly mornings at Starbucks. I really hope to see you soon! :-)


Awarded: Mai Yen Faye Rache

Blog-hop! I toggle from like 6-7 applications while at work and only take a peek at my favorite blogfriend's blogs. Multitasking ito! :-)

I'm sending this tag to some of my favorite peeps in blogosphere (or is it blogsphere?). Ok lang if you don't do the tag.. hahaha. Just leave some lurrvvee.

Oly, Tabsie, Shielala, Lorelei, Patty, Mommy Yen, Wanda, Nyree! :-)

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hi Rache! Thanks for this one;-) I have a cool award for you here!

    http://yennygirl.com/?p=2164

    xoxo
    Anonymous said...
    yooohooo! thanks so much for the award! utang ko pa kay patoots etong tag :)
    Anonymous said...
    rachey! thanks thanks for this :) will post this one later...

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.