i'm so happy it's a friday and work is very friendly to me today. lol! now i can do some tags that my gorgeous blogfriends gave me.
The below recipients of the Brillante Weblog are welcome to put the Logo on their personal blogs and have the honor of passing this award to seven other bloggers. Here are the rules for passing on the award:
l. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Here's what Patty said about me and my blog! :-)
Rachey - What can I say? I love this girl! My ever so fave girl photographer! She’s my idol in having the bestest pose evah! Always looking forward to reading her blog or checking out her pics in MetroPhoto You’re the girl!
Yey! Thanks, Patty for this super sweet award :-) You totally rock, girl. I'm soooo excited to see you this weekend! :-)
Here are my nominees! :-)
1) Faye - tagging you back faye-paye! haha. I totally love this girl. What I like about Faye is that she is so brutally honest and straight to the point you'll end of laughing your butt out everytime she's in a bad mood or just simply itching to scrape hair out of a person's head. Haha. But no, she's really nice and sincere. Just don't piss her off. Haha. I love how she updates her blog - almost faithfully! You're one awesome chick, Faye! Keep it that way :-)
2) Tabsie - ohh Christabel - Tabs! An artist by heart and a great one at that! Boys, wait till you see her. She is tall, gorgeous and voluptuous! Seriously! :-D Tabs is one of the artists I know that isn't moody at all. She's always got that smile on her face, ready to make a laugh out of somebody. Hahaha. Our marketing dept won't be the same without her! Check out her blog for some amazing artworks! Wowz!
3) Lorelei - cat lady.. where are you? :-) Lei's the sweetest fashionista I know. She's so down to earth and so well-mannered, I almost daydream of becoming like her. Haha! We're complete opposites! I like flipping through her blog for her cute posts, witty inputs and other stuff that can interest anyone. She loves cats by the way, which explains her cute blog header in her multiply :-D
4) Sassy - oh! oh! Sassy lady! :-) this young girl is one great dancer. You should see her move! Sassy's blog is always something to look forward too as well. I like the way she spills her thoughts or shares something about a certain topic. It'll make you think some good points too.
5) Wanda - hey wanda, is this your thousandth award? Lol. You have GOT to visit Wanda's blog. It's one blog that I love to visit - why? Her digiscraps and photos will REALLY blow you away. She's such a great inspiration to digiscrappers in the community. I so admire her eye for creativity. Amazing really! :-)
6) Patty - uy, tagging you back. I really don't visit much blogs as I should but Patty's blog is always on my list :-) WYSIWYG! Patty is who she really is when you go through her pages. Even if I haven't really spent much time with this girl, I can already say that she's a true true friend. Patty is an awesome, God-loving chick and I'm happy to know her! :-)
7) Yen - is one of my idols in digiscrapping as well! I love everything about her blog - from layout to posts! Lol! :-) Her art is just simply breath-taking, it feels new everytime. I like her style too :-) As the bebots would say, she's super blessed with such high-end brands, but she can still keep her feet on the ground! Wow, Yen, I think you can buy a nice car if you sell all your bags! Lol! :-)
So there you have it! :-) Heyyyy... this was a real pleasure to do :-) Catch you later! :-)
Labels: tags
Mwahhh! Di pa ako tulog kasi lam mo na..night owl ang mga Mommy! or ako lang? hehehe