My current faaavorite photo. Took this during our second day at Boracay last January (yes, it was my first time.. lol!) The sun wasn't actually there.. well it was of course haha, but the clouds hid it behind. Even so, the ray of light that came emitting towards the sky and the sea was just perfectly awesome. I am a sunset lover, and boy am I completely amazed at how God created each sunset for us to capture.
Here's another sunset that from our last day at the island.

The thing I like about Boracay is that the clouds are so tasteful, you can simply look on and click.

I really really want to go back there soon! The place is simply lovely and super relaxing. Oh I've heard stories that loads of people are there during summer... so, maybe if I were to go back to Boracay, it would be at this time of the year.
Labels: anything rachey, metrophotography
2 Comments:
-
- jan celiz-magtoto said...
February 26, 2008OMG!!! these are lovely photos! i love it!- Rachey! said...
March 05, 2008thanks jan :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)