blog freeze... not!

Been so busy lately I don't even have time to update my blog :( Awww. Don't you ever get that blog freeze, like your brain's been put on hold and couldn't seem to recover at all? Lol. I was so out of words that I only have photos to upload in my multiply account. I hope this is where I can get started to post again. Lol. I'm so darn moody.. hihihi :)

So updates updates.. Metrophoto had a wedding to cover last Jan. 17 in HongKong. Ohhhh I really so love love love Hongkong. It's the perfect winter weather and huge SALE signages that draws me.. continually, consistently, every year. Lol. That's why I was sooo thrilled when one of clients booked Metrophoto for their wedding. More of how it went here! :)


The week after HK, the entire Metroteam flew to Boracay to cover the wedding of Peter & Mina Pysk. Yes, it was my first time in Boracay... and the place just really blew me away. Literally! I was going bonkers while feeling the fine sand on my feet and while gazing at the beautiful sky. The wedding went really good as well. Man, I'm telling you. Twas my first ever time to attend a wedding that never EVER even had a dull moment. Not a single second I tell you! We've got a few photos here :)

So much for my blog freeze. I'm still not over the two destination weddings we did. I find myself daydreaming about how fun the experience was. Hahaha.

Thanks for dropping by guys :) I'll catch you again soon ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.