Soar Throat & Photoblogging

Well, I got over that just yesterday. I woke up last Thursday feeling a bit glum, thinking maybe it was because of the weather. I also felt my skin kinda sensitive than the usual and I could sense a possible headache about to bud if I continue on with the day. True enough, I started running a temperature at around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. :( Poor me. I was at work fighting off the chills. But at around 4pm, I totally couldn't hold it off any longer and I decided to go home.

Come Friday, I was too weak to go to the doctor and just slept the whole day until my temp got down by lunch. Turns out I've gotten a viral infection, that started a tonsilitis that went on to acute pharyngitis. So yes, it's difficult to swallow - even liquid!

But I'm back to work and I can't complain. Hehe. My hubby's enjoying Rache's "silent" days.. Grr, I can't exactly talk loud, so might as well not talk at all. Haha.

Anyways, on the lighter side of things, the bebots over at Pinaydigiscrappers thought of doing a 365-day photoblog challenge. Oops, looks like I'm gonna miss out on the first few days.. Hehehe. But I did set up a photoblog here. No photos yet though.. But I am planning on uploading something tonight :)

Hey, catch you later!

2 Comments:

  1. Nyree said...
    Hi Rache! Praise God and you're feeling all better. What specific help do you need on your template. Let's go out for coffee one weekend or let me know what weekend you're free so I can drop by your place and let's work on your template "D not an expert but I'll do my best hehehe! :P Mishu! Mwah!
    Rachey! said...
    ey thanks nyr! :) oo nga we didnt go out nung christmas vacation. ill explain to you about the template when we see each other hehe :) thanks girly. see you!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.