2007 Family Photobook

Finally! I've started - and about to be done! Hehe! After being pounced on by my hubby and little girl, I'm three spreads away in accomplishing our first ever family scrapbook.

Here's the first spread, pages 2 and 3. The first page is the cover. Hmm.. I don't have any ideas on that yet, but comments/suggestions are very much welcome!


I was thinking of sending it over to Shutterfly for printing, but I think the pages would have to be per side.. not exactly a spread if I had it printed in Fans. Nevertheless, maybe I can do Shutterfly for my photographs or somethin. What u think?

I sure hope I don't lose my mojo for the three remaining spreads! I'm so scared of losing it, I scrap even during my lunchbreak. Hahaha. I guess this is what being sick can do to you. I actually recovered my lost mojo during those times when I had nothing to stare at but the white ceiling in our bedroom. Lol.

Oh, oh, and I also have a photo for the photoblog - 365 day challenge. Maybe I'll compile all of em and post end of the week? :) Later, guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.