It's been three days since my first post in my last blog (ever) lol. I guess it's been quite a challenge - I mean, this week. Well for one I fired our household help last weekend and thus translating to ... waking up at 5am everyday to prepare the kids for school and make breakfast plus their snacks for the day. It means me almost getting cross-eyed while driving to work and dealing with our internet provider's MAJOR booboo on the email system. It means me going home after work and making dinner, washing the dishes, yadda yadda yadda. Good thing I've got my hubby doing the dirty work of washing greasy pans and paddles. Lol.

Amidst all these, somehow, I can appreciate being the mom that I'm supposed to be. Of course working and all that seems to make things a little harder, but, I'm slowly getting used to the arrangement. Who needs a maid anyway? I think we'll have to see if we can actually LAST without anyone doing household chores for us.

OH WELL :) Let me fulfill my title a bit and show you this cabinet that I've been WANTING to have. It's called Kikay Cab by Carminia Pavia. It's basically what it is. You put your kikay stuff there - whether it may be shoes, belts, bags, accessories, etc, and I really mean, ETC! I'm thinking if I should order either mustard yellow or wine red. But that's all in the drawing board. Still saving up for it. Isn't it nice? :)

Ok then, back to work! :) I'll post more rants later.. Lol. Nah, I'm pretty much OK :) Sleepy but OK :) Haha. Thank God!

1 Comment:

  1. Nyree said...
    Rache, ang ganda nung cabinet! Buy it! Buy it! hehehe. Mwah!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.