I've probably had 4 or 5 blogs since I started blabbering away in this blog-filled world. So now I've come to a resolution. Hear ye, hear ye. I shall be maintaining this blog and my multiply blog account - religiously, I hope :-) Not that I have any avid readers but what the heck, blogging is a form of release or relief if I may.
So there you have it. My last blog - ever. Haha. A lil trivia though before I close this post. Why create a new blog when I already have tons to start with? Well, I actually messed up the template of my other blog and couldn't restore the links, etc etc. Hahaha. Talk about patience. But with my very limited knowledge on xml, I don't think I can last even for just five minutes trying to understand the darn thing, what more to pack away my mess. Lol.
Thanks for dropping by! :-)
Labels: anything rachey