I've always loved babies. Call them babies, peanuts, sweatpeas, little people. I adore them all :) That's why I had a superb time shooting today's project. Baby Magazine will be coming out this October with a feature on kiddie parties - Martha Stewart style. As a mom of two kids, I totally love the idea, the concept. I mean, you don't necessarily have to spend loads of bucks for your child's party. You can spark up your child's creativity and pull in a family activity to prepare for party decors, sweets, goodies and other party favors. It's also like steering away from the usual cartoon character themes we always see at parties. It's like you're hitting two birds with one stone - spending quality family time and at the same time, prepare a unique but fun concept for a kid's party that your family can conceptualize! :)
She was looking all nice and dandy in her mint green blouse; with her was Nicole who awesomely crafted the party decors :-) Diana, how can you still look fresh when we're all sticky and sweaty?! Haha :-)
Yummy party goodies! :-D I felt really tempted to munch on these colorful treats. Haha!

The children were just so fun to be with! They were calling me Teacher Rache (hey, that sounds nice... maybe I can teach too? Haha!). Here's Raffie, Regina and Mari being sweet looking wackos in front of the camera. So adorable! :-) Oh and another shot of Mikey right below.
Regina was concentrating on cutting this piece of paper that she was going to stick on one the birthday banner.
And here's Ms. Diana Uichanco, helping out the kids with the party decors :-)
I thought the kids were already tired after shooting for almost two hours. But I was wrong! They still had energy to pick on me with their party horn blowers. Hahaha! They all ganged up behind my back and blew their horn blowers all at the same time. Lol! I had to twist ala contortionist to get this photo. Lol! :-D
There ya have it :-) Thanks so much, Ms. Diana and Baby Magazine! We had pure fun :-) Excited to see the photos when they come out in your October issue :-) All the best!
Labels: anything rachey, photography
Wonderful photos you have here. They sure make it plain to see that kids are naturally simple and easy to please! We had fun at the shoot, too! Nicole actually was the one who crafted most of the decor we used, and I merely helped =)
I look forward to seeing more of your brilliant photos soon =)
Diana