fill in!

Players: ALPHA / YEN / FAYE / RACHE

My roommate and I once:  never was away from home :D

Never in my life have I:  bunjee jumped! 
High school was: a really memorable one.  it's where i met my lifelong friends who will love you no matter what.  
When I’m nervous: my eyebags tick.. hehehe.

My hair: is pretty much how i like it... long, dark brown and really straight.
When I was 5: I remember getting a huge toy castle that my dad got in one of his travels. 
When I turn my head left: uh, i turn it left?  hehehe.
I should be: sipping a glass of margarita with my hubby at the shores of boracay hehehehehe

By this time next year: we will probably be out of town celebrating our wedding anniversary
My favorite aunt is: tita nene .. she's funny haha.
I have a hard time understanding: why people like to hate.
You know I like you if: I always smile at you. hehehe.
My ideal breakfast is: garlic rice, tuyo and scrambled eggs!!!

If you visit my home town: you will see nothing.  haha.
If you spend the night at my house: i'm not letting you sleep early :P
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: dogs would probly look cute haha.
I shouldn’t have been: too forgetful!

Last night I: was chillaxing with the kids.  Oli was out. 
A better name for me would be: .. hmm.. I've always wanted to be "Maxine" 
I’ve been told I look like: wag na tong tanong na to. hahahaha.
If I could have any car, it would be: a toyota prado... drool.....

Tagging all of you!!! :D

1 Comment:

  1. Faye said...
    hey Mare! I got something for you :)

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.