Asian Cruise Trip for Two!

We had our annual Christmas party last Dec. 7 at Crowne Plaza Hotel, and what can I say... The night was brimming with surprises! I had to do an impromptu surprise song number for our 30-yr tenure awardees. My throat was itching like crazy and I kept on coughing! Argh. It felt kinda like one of those strepsil commercials with the barbed wire around my neck. Hehe. I prayed sooooo hard for a clear voice and voila, praise God, I was able to sing without any sabit. Lol!

There were so many prizes given away during the raffle. Stuff like a line of home appliances, computer systems (desktop, laptop), iPod touch, gift certificates, trip to Hong Kong and the grand prize, an Asian Cruise trip for two. Who would've thought that I would win the grand prize!!! Haha! This was such a pleasant surprise!

there i go, almost hopping, running, trying to keep my poise haha, to the stage.

woohoo!!!! yey! hubby and i are really excited for this trip! We've never gone to a cruise before!

The event was hosted by Arnel Ignacio and Gelli Victor of RX93.1. Whoa, you should've seen them at it. They totally rocked! I had my Metrophoto team covering the event as well. Oh you guys were just awesome!

My Metrophoto team righ there. Of course we just had to do a group hug right after the event. :-)

The party was really a hit! Here are a few photos of us getting all wacko in front of the camera. Haha.

I just have to say thank you God for blessing me with the trip. My hubby and I have been wanting to go somewhere to spend time together but have been delaying it for the longest time. So I guess this one's it! Yahoo! Now the only thing I have to think of is getting sea sick. Haha!

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Congrats, Rache!! Wow-wow-wow!! Enjoy the trip! :)
    Rachey! said...
    thanks suzanne! can't wait for feb2008! yipee! :)

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.